Black Diamond Pendants for Women
- Review by: Laura - NJ, USA my boyfriend surprised me a lot with this lovely pendant! Love the sparkle of the diamonds and heart shape design. Looks very nice
- Review by: Harold- UK was a perfect present from my daughter. I am wearing this pendant all the time. She surprised me a lot
- Review by: basil tsolakis excellent price and product
- Review by: Dustin- Canada Very elegant and classy pendant.
- Review by: Danielle - NY, USA A very trendy necklace!The diamonds are of a very high quality ! I love it! My friends envy me
- Review by: Arly - AR, USA elegant pendant. just love it. I am so happy that my husband was smart enough to have purchased exactly this one instead of buying something else for me. This pendant is exactly what I was looking for
- Review by: Gabby - PA, USA Well made pendant, very sparkly and I got it at a good price. She was impressed
- Review by: Molly - KS, USA Love my diamond cross pendant! It is just amazing... It looks very nice on me. Definitely recommend
- Review by: Sydney - DE, USA I find this diamond anchor pendant trendy. My boyfriend likes when I wear it
- Review by: Maria - KS, USA
I have a beautiful art deco pendant
Do I wear?
The pendant is white gold on the front and yellow gold underneath (only seen from the side). It has diamond chips. It hangs long... approx 1/2" wide x 2" long.
It's not costume. I was going to cash it in at a pawn shop and that's when I realized what I had. It was an ugly bracelet given by my aunt. I saw potential, had the bracelet links taken off and had a pendant loop put on.
I was using a black silk/satin cord. It fell apart. I'm wondering if there's something that would look nicer or if that's my best choice.
Need a new cheap watch
In gold tone and am looking at these three:
If it helps I wear only yellow gold diamond jewelry (a tiffany's diamonds by the yard bracelet) a bezel set solitaire pendant and 1/2 ctw studs